At 02:55 PM 2/4/2004, Dan Phillips wrote:

On Feb 4, 2004, at 1:43 PM, Sean Butler wrote:

Here is the error I continue to get, no matter what I try:
...or re-run configure, providing the command line option `--with-mail-gid=mailman'. )

Here is what I have done since I first started getting this:

1. make deinstall; make --with-mail-gid=mailman; make instll

Not knowing what OS you're using, I don't know if this is an issue or not, but the expected fix is to run ./configure --with-mail-gid=mailman, not make. That worked for me.

I'm running FreeBSD and used ports. I can't figure out how to get ./configure to work with ports though! Any ideas?

/Sean