In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Todd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
Allen Richmond wrote:
I'm running into a continuous barrage of "suspicious header" messages
[...]
...and the upstream admin staff have absolutely *no clue* how to
eliminate the problem (!!).

grep is their friend. :)

Any ideas for a solution to this exascerbating problem?

Look at Privacy options -> Spam filters in the admin GUI. The suspicious header message is triggered by a match in the "Hold posts with header value matching a specified regexp" section. Perhaps someone has entered a common header there that's causing all your messages to get flagged.

I have the same problem.... but it happens always with posts from certain list members.

Something in their header that Mailman doesn't like... but for the life of me, I can't see what might be in there that is "suspicious". It all looks quite normal.

Cheers
Rod
--
Rod Neep