I am the site admin for a server running Mailman v 2.1.5 on a Linux box. We have about 600 lists running and site wide out of the over 40,000 subscribers we have several thousand AOL subscribers.

As you probably know, AOL (in it's infinite wisdom) has given it's users the ability to black list anyone they want. Unfortunately, when they do and a black listed individual posts to a list that is set for replies to go to the list, the resulting bounce (example below) is unrecognized by Mailman.

What I'm hoping for is that someone has written, or I can (with assistance) write something that will recognize these rejects and track them against the offending AOL member just as any other hard bounce.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tim

Note that in the example below, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is the blacklisted individual and [EMAIL PROTECTED] is the person rejecting the message.

------ Uncaught Bounce Example --------------

Your mail to the following recipients could not be delivered because they are not accepting mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
ke1yxx