I have figured out something.  I can send an email to the list localy
using the username of the list (ie. if is send an email locate to "list"
which the email address would be [EMAIL PROTECTED]).  That will go through.  So
now it looks like the was the aliases are getting handle are for sure the
problem.  So qmail is not seeing "list" and [EMAIL PROTECTED] as the same
thing.  Anyone know away around this using the aliases?

Thanks
Troy