Ok I have tried a couple things and here is where I am.  I have subscribe
2 people to my list. (meat_66372yahoo.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED])  The only
way I can submit an email to the list is if I send it localy to "xterra"
when the email I should send it to is [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Here is
the strange part mailman will pick it up if it is sent to xterra and only
send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (which is not in the mail list).  I
have tried to add the SMTPHOST to the mm_cfg.py file and then it doesn't
allow me to subscribe or unsubscribe.  I have read through all the docs
and cannot find what is causing my problem.  Any help would be greatly
apperciated.

Thanks
Troy

running: