At 7:15 PM -0700 2004-06-27, Steve Portigal wrote:

 I have been using majordomo for many many years and am a couple of days
 into my first mailman list, as a customer of an ISP, and I'm looking for
 an appropriate resource to configuration help from my level (i.e., not
 the system access that the folks here are oriented towards).

The only Mailman-related mailing lists I know of are mailman-users and mailman-developers. I'm not aware of any Mailman-related mailing list that is exclusively oriented towards just list owners.

        If you know of any or find out about some, please let us know.

--
Brad Knowles, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>