Speedy Gonzalis wrote:

>I would also like to implement this but all that I have read says VERP requires
>cooperation from the MTA.  I am using the latest ver of Postfix.  What do I have to
>do to make VERP and Postfix work together?

I don't know if any specific configuration is required with postfix or
how to do it if it is, but the basic requirement is that an incoming
message to your site (i.e. the reply to a confirmation) which is
addressed in the form

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

be delivered as if it were addressed to

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I.e. the "+" is special and everything starting with "+" up to but not
including "@" is ignored in figuring where to deliver the mail.

--
Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       The highway is for gamblers,