David Relson wrote:

>I've learned that /var/lib/mailman/data/aliases (generated by Mailman)
>has entries like:
>
>bogofilter:        "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post bogofilter"
>bogofilter-admin:  "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman admin bogofilter"

One thing you may or may not be aware of:

It looks like the above are aliases for a list named bogofilter. They
will not cause any incoming mail to postfix to be processed by
bogofilter in any way. They will cause incoming mail to addresses
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] and likewise for others
to be piped directly to mailman.

--
Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       The highway is for gamblers,