Dear All,

This seems elementary but I can't figure out how to do it. Nor could I google it out either...

A web hosting company hosts my domain.com. I also have an ISP which sends out email for me, running SMTP at say, isp.com.

I want to set up a list [EMAIL PROTECTED], but run Mailman on my own servers. Presumeably I need to get fetchmail to retrieve the email via POP and pass it onto Mailman, but how to configure this? Is this possible NOT to run any MTA on my own server?

Is there a how-to or FAQ somewhere which goes through some detail on this?

Cheers, Glen Low

--- pixelglow software | simply brilliant stuff www.pixelglow.com