Brad Knowles wrote:

>At 3:26 AM -0500 2005-03-26, Don wrote:
>
>>>     Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any alternatives to give you more
>>>fine-grained control over who can do what.
>>
>>  Actually I was going to ask about the same thing.  Would be great if
>>  there were a way to give 'line item control' to list owners based on
>>  their 'track record' of credibility (brains?) over time.
>
>       If this is important to you, then I would encourage you to go to
>the Mailman RFE page at SourceForge and file your request there.  The
>Mailman developers are not likely to create new options such as this
>unless there is demonstrated demand, and the RFE page is the best way
>to track that.

There is a patch at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1164457&group_id=103&atid=300103
that allows "line item" selection of which options are available on a
site wide basis. I haven't really looked at this, but it might not be
difficult to modify it for "per-list" rather than "site wide".

--
Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       The highway is for gamblers,