Jim Tittsler wrote:
On Apr 13, 2005, at 20:21, Rob Shepherd wrote:

However, when I try and subscribe an address, two confirmation requests come through. they have different hashes and my mail log shows two different emails
(so it's definatly mailman doing something twice)

Do you get two confirmation mails if you subscribe from the web interface?

(If it is only when trying to subscribe via email, I'd look for broken/superfluous aliases.)

OK then first off I apologise, I was sending "subscribe" to announce-request and not announce-join. Now it sends only with the correct address.

However if I follow the link to confirm and then hit "cancel my subscription request"

I get a "we're sorry, we've hit a bug" page.

Who do I send this to? I don't want to post it verbatim here, because it contains my system information.

Can I send it to a Human?

Thanks

Rob

--