I do have it set to "Discard" already. However, I dont have anything in the "discard_these_nonmembers" section. Do I have to have something in there, a wildcard that tells Mailman to reject everything other than members and whats in the "accept_these_nonmembers" section?

Thanks for your help,

Kyle Kniepkamp