My website and email (postfix + mailman) are hosted on two different servers.

I'd really like to be able to use the mailman web interface, but it
goes to the http server instead of the web server.

Instead of 'hostname.com/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/list' I'd like it to be
'list.hostname.com/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/list/general'

Does anyone know how I can do this without changing the mailman email
address from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I added the IP of my mail server to /etc/hosts, in order to use the
admin page, and I changed the "Host name this list prefers for email."
part. This didn't seem to change anything, though. :(

Thanks!

-Will