Hey Mailman gurus!
I have a questions and am hoping someone can explain it to me. I run backups on the lists on my Mailman server. One of the directories I tar up is:
/usr/local/mailman/lists/*
The size of the tar file was about 34KB every week. All of a sudden when I ran my last backup it was 7KB. The only change I made was I changed my cron file to send digests out daily, before this was disabled and digests were only being sent out when they reached their size. Could this be the cause of the small tar file since digests are now going out daily?
Thanks,

--
JM