Never mind, I found it.
Please forgive the faux pas.
Dov

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; mailman-users@python.org>
> Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 07:57:27 -0400> Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users]
> re-install postfix?> > Hi Charles,> Thanks for your prompt reply.> The reason
> my description is "vague" is because I was reluctant to post details of a
> Postfix problem to the Mailman list.> Mailman is running fine...I can log in
> to the Web interface, manage my list, users etc., and obviously Apache is
> running as well.> I looked on postfix.org but did not see anything regarding
> a mailing list.> Would you please be so kind as to provide a link or address
> where I can subscribe?> Regards,> Dov> > > > > Date: Fri, 30 May 2008
> 07:44:13 -0400> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: mailman-users@python.org>
> Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] re-install postfix?> > On 5/30/2008 7:32 AM, Dov
> Oxenberg wrote:> > Good morning,> > Until Wednesday night my Server was
> running like a champ then> > suddenly, mysteriously, Postfix broke for no app!
 arent reason. It is> > failing to start reporting "no local interface found
for..."> > Sounds like you have a problem with your NIC...> > > citing some IP
address which is invalid for my system. I have not> > been able to get anywhere
since Wednesday night and am now> > considering uninstalling Postfix and then
reinstalling.> > What have you done to try to remedy the situation? I am on the
postfix > list, and have not seen a single message from you about the problem.
> They are very knowledgeable people there - but you will need to be very >
specific with your problem description, and provide postconf -n output > and
logs of the errors...> > > I real!> ize this is a Postfix issue, but I wanted
to ask what are the> > consequences of uninstalling Postfix, then reinstalling
as it relates> > to Mailman - do I need to do anything with my existing
Mailman> > installation, will I need to reinstall, etc.> > Reinstalling would
be silly at this point. Fix the problem. From your > vag!
 ue description, it sounds like a hardware problem.> > Things never bre
ak 'for no reason'...> > -- > > Best regards,> > Charles>
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.027.htp>
 req=show&file=faq01.027.htp