On 18 Jun 2008, at 17:45, Mark Sapiro wrote:

Allan Odgaard wrote:

Raw mbox file.

And new letters sent to the list also show up with wrong indent in the
web archive.

I'm only guessing, but I think there must have been some issue with the
mbox file that caused the archive database file to be messed up.

Does a new list work OK?

A new list show the same problem.

What does bin/cleanarch say about the mbox file?  Did bin/arch report
anything odd?

I don’t recall so. But since this happens both for new letters to this list, and for a completely new list I created a few days ago, I don’t think the problem is the mbox.

I’ll see if I can get access to another Mailman version and generate the archive from there.

If I didn’t state already, this is Mailman 2.1.9 under Ubuntu (installed via aptitude).