Well I must admit that after 14 years as a provider and using MailMan since it's earliest days I am totally stumped. I was contracted to move a web site and its mailing list to another provider. Well it was the first time I dealt with Cpanel. I set up the list and populated it only to find out after the fact that because of a 100 email per hour cap the little list of 551 members would have to be split up. Mailman could only send mail to 100 recipients per list. I am at a total lost how to split up a list into 5 parts and make appear to come from one list and have a common subscription interface fro all the list. So who has a magic solution.
Mel

--
System Janitor/Network Plumber http://www.nwla.com
Linux User #25446    Linux 2.6.20