On 02/26/2009 06:17:33 PM, Brad Knowles wrote:

I think the problem is that there is too much documentation, and it's hard to know where to start. I believe the term is "information overload".

I don't suppose there's an IRC channel related to mailman?
I sometimes find that the low latency of IRC makes it a lot
easier to clear up my mis-conceptions and set me
on track to reading the right docs and so forth.
I used to use mailing lists exclusively but
now think that chat has it's place.

Karl <k...@meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein