Filipe Zanluca Darós wrote:

>I had set myself as a member. I thought you meant otherwise.
>
>I receive mails sent directly to the list, but not when messages get
>redirected by the filter.

If the message is archived, and the list is otherwise working, then
Mailman has attempted the send the message to all the non-digest list
members with the following exceptions:

Any list member who has "nodups" set and whose address appears in To:
or Cc: of the message will not be sent a copy.

The poster (From: address) will not get a copy if the poster has "not
metoo" set.

If the list has topics defined and a member has subscribed to one or
more topics and the message matches an unsubscribed topic or no topic
if the member has not elected to receive 'non-matching' posts, the
member will not be sent a copy.

The poster will also not see a copy if the poster uses gmail/googlemail
- see <http://wiki.list.org/x/2IA9>.

If you are not receiving the post, and you are a non-digest member who
doesn't fall into one of the above categories, then I don't know what
the problem might be. If the problem is not one of the above, download
the raw archive from a URL like
<http://www.example.com/mailman/private/list.mbox/list.mbox> and find
a direct message that you did receive and a redirected message that
you didn't receive, and try to find some difference in the headers
that might explain this.