Mark,

>From crontab.in :

#
# Noon, mail digests for lists that do periodic as well as threshhold delivery.
0 12 * * * /usr/local/bin/python -S /usr/local/mailman/cron/senddigests
#

This invokes version 2.5.

>From senddigests:

#! /usr/local/bin/python

This invokes version 2.5

As for /usr/local/mailman/pythonlib/lib/python2.5, that does seem to
be irrelevant to this. It points to some Japanese site-packages or
something. I thought is was something else.

--
Christopher Adams
adam...@gmail.com