I am trying to customize our Options page, and I want to add links to our main website within the page (really the only changes I am making). When I try to save, I get:

"The page you saved contains suspicious HTML that could potentially expose your users to cross-site scripting attacks. This change has therefore been rejected. If you still want to make these changes, you must have shell access to your Mailman server."

Cross-site scripting attacks from a simple link? I'm feeling the weight of big brother here.

The error page includes a link to FAQ 4.48, which displays:
Below you will find links to our Frequently Asked Questions. There are hundreds of entries, so they're organized into several sections: click on each section to view the questions for that section, or use the "View in Hierarchy" link to see them all listed in a tree. (you will need to click on the + signs to expand the tree and see all questions) You may also wish to make use of the site search (in the top right hand corner) to find a particular error message or problem. Labels extract, emails

Children (6)   Hide Children  |  View in Hierarchy
 1 Introduction - What is GNU Mailman?
 2 Help for mailing list members
 3 List administrator tasks
 4 Site administrator tasks
 5 Downloading and installing Mailman
 6 Integration issues (with mail or web servers)

Nothing obvious here on how to resolve this issue.

Anybody have the short and skinny solution for getting around this?

Thanks,
Bill