I have an update on this. I was trying to pinpoint exactly what "change" caused this, and as I deleted changes, starting with the link, I still kept getting the same rejection. Then I just went to edit the page, and made no changes at all, clicked on Submit Changes, and it *still* gave me the rejection. Am I missing something?

Bill

I am trying to customize our Options page, and I want to add links to our main website within the page (really the only changes I am making). When I try to save, I get:

"The page you saved contains suspicious HTML that could potentially expose your users to cross-site scripting attacks. This change has therefore been rejected. If you still want to make these changes, you must have shell access to your Mailman server."

Cross-site scripting attacks from a simple link? I'm feeling the weight of big brother here.