inksan...@inksanitytattoo.com wrote:

>I use your program ver 2.1.11 cp3

Actually, that's not ours, it's cPanel's. See the FAQ at
<http://wiki.list.org/x/sYA9> for a bit on the difference.

>The abridged version of my issue is this:
>
>I have a subscriber list of over 2,000 people.  When I send emails thru the
>mailman program, I'm never certain how many of those emails are actually
>successfully received by my list members, and how many simply never get there
>(due to spam filters & server restrictions).

The FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/4oA9> has some suggestions about
this.

>I believe my issue is due to sending out so many emails at one time (the full
>2000).  Is there ANY WAY to send emails out to a specific group of members on
>my list?  For example, mailman alphabetizes list members by name.  Is it not
>possible for me to send email to members A-C  then wait a few hours and send
>D-F  then wait a few hrs more and send to members G-I etc?

You could break your list into a number of separate sub-lists and post
to those one at a time. Mailman doesn't have a way to limit it's
sending rate. See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/j4A9>.