Mark-san,

Thank you very much for your help.

I will try to get all of the digest.mbox located on under lists/LISTNAME/
from the customer. Though it might be difficult since digest.mbox consists
confidential information for the customer. I will update as soon as I get the
result from the customer.

Best Regards,

Mark Sapiro wrote:
Mark Sapiro wrote:
I consider this behavior to be a bug. I'll look into fixing it. I think
what I'll need to do is just move the digest.mbox aside and log an
error message. It would be better if I could just bypass the bad
message, but that may be difficult.

I have created a bug report for this at
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/531081>.

I still have a couple of issues. Unfortunately, when we catch the
exception that aborts the digest, we don't log a traceback, so I don't
really know what went wrong. If possible I would like to get a copy of
the offending digest.mbox to see if the actual problem is one of a
couple of bugs in Scrubber.py that have already been fixed since 2.1.9.
If it is possible to get your customer to send it to me off list, I
promise to treat it with complete confidentiality and destroy it when
I'm done.

--
Masaharu Kawada