On 11/26/2010 8:20 PM, Gustavo Delfino wrote:
> My data/virtual-mailman file was incomplete but now –after following all the
> steps that you recommended me– it is complete but I still get the "unknown
> user: error. I even tried deactivating SpamAssessin but it didn't solved the
> issue.

[...]
> Nov 26 23:40:51 admin postfix/virtual[13990]: 81B0E2FA801F:
> to=<testli...@gdsolutions.com.ve>, relay=virtual, delay=0.02,
> delays=0.01/0.01/0/0.01, dsn=5.1.1, status=bounced (unknown user:
> "testli...@gdsolutions.com.ve")
[...]
> Any other idea?

I do not understand the above message. It says that Postfix's virtual
delivery module can't find the address testli...@gdsolutions.com.ve, but
the virtual_alias_maps in data/virtual-mailman map that address to the
local address testlist5, so I don't understand the problem.

One thing you can try is to put

VIRTUAL_MAILMAN_LOCAL_DOMAIN = 'admin.gdsolutions.com.ve'

in mm_cfg.py and then rerun

/usr/local/mailman/bin/genaliases

This will create virtual-mailman entries like

testli...@gdsolutions.com.ve    testli...@admin.gdsolutions.com.ve

which really shouldn't make any difference, but since
admin.gdsolutions.com.ve is in mydestination, it will explicitly map the
testli...@gdsolutions.com.ve address to a local domain.

Another possibility is that there is something in the virtual mailbox
maps /etc/postfix/vmailbox that is somehow interfering with the virtual
alias maps for the list.