On 12/06/2010 03:34 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
Robert Moskowitz wrote:
<VirtualHost *:80>

    ServerName mailman

#
#  httpd configuration settings for use with mailman.
#

ScriptAlias mailman.htt-consult.com/mailman/ /usr/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/

I am not an expert on named virtual hosts, but I think the above should
be

ScriptAlias /mailman/ /usr/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/

This does not work either. I am fairly sure that I had it wtih the full virtual host URL last time. Somewhere you HAVE to provide the URL name. Hmmmm....

Looking again at Squirrelmail, I see it uses ServerAlias, not ScriptAlias. But changing this and reloading httpd does not make any difference.

I also tried making the ServerName the full fqdn, but then I got the Apache test page. So that is not the answer either. It is frustrating because this part I HAD working.

[...]
Alias mailman.htt-consult.com/pipermail/ /var/lib/mailman/archives/public/

And I think the above should be

Alias /pipermail/ /var/lib/mailman/archives/public/