Thanks for the reply and thanks for showing me a working link for HyperKitty.
I saw mention of HyperKitty on the net but didn't see any example screens, so I
wasn't sure if it would be worth the trouble of downloading/installing or not.
It actually looks like the closest match to what I was looking for, but it's
true that I don't know if it does automatic updates.

I'll check into HyperKitty.  Thanks!

/raj