Thanks, Mark. I hadn't thought of the "from:" being embedded in the Subject: header. And your RE correction makes perfect sense once I see it. ;-)

I'm pretty sure I don't have access to 'mm.config.[anything]' so I assume it's the default value. Odds are, it was my imperfect RE that was keeping if from tripping.

Thanks All,

-Chip-