On 1/4/20 5:47 PM, Allan Hansen wrote:

> a. The server was set up with the wrong domain name (our fault), so I had to
> add the ‘correct’ one. I had seen the command ‘Add Domain’ in
> the UI and thought that would do it, but Brian kindly sent me a list of
> additional instructions, which we then implemented. That made it possible to
> create a list in the new domain, subscribe people and post messages. However,
> messages are not archived. What extra step is needed to enable archiving?

What are the setytings in Postorius -> Settings -> Archiving?

> b. When go to the server using the new domain (both before and after logging
> in), I see not just the lists I created in the new domain, but the lists
> created in the old domain. These lists of lists are domain specific and
> should not be listed together. That’s just IMHO, but not serious, as I will
> soon get rid of anything in the old domain. So feel free to ignore this one
> if this is intended, which I could see might be the case.

Set

FILTER_VHOST = True

in settings_local.py

> c. I then moved on to the templates and added a template for the message text
> to send to new subscribers. That resulted in the following error message when
> I went in as moderator to approve of a new subscription:
>
> Something went wrong
> Mailman REST API not available. Please start Mailman core.

Postorius is unable to access core's REST API. Is Mailman running? If
so, what's in /opt/mailman/mm/var/logs/mailmansuite.log or whatever it's
called - defined as `filename` in the `file` handler in the LOGGING
definition in settings(_local).py.