On 7/27/20 2:53 PM, Johanna Amann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a kind of interesting problem. We migrated a mailman 2 list that
> had emergency moderation enabled to mailman 3 (version 3.3.1). This was
> imported into mailman 3 - so emergency moderation is still enabled.
>
> The web interface, however, does not expose the emergency moderation
> flag. Is there some way to disable it via the command line?

The list for Mailman 3 is mailman-us...@mailman3.org
<https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-us...@mailman3.org/>.

Coincidentally, this was just asked and answered there. See the thread
at
<https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/mailman-us...@mailman3.org/thread/EQMOVCBIOGVMHYXCIMKO6ZB463QMECQA/>.
Don't overlook my second post correcting errors in my firs reply.