Ok, I started a ticket with the hosting service and they found a misconfigure in the mail routing. I'm not exactly clear on the issue but since the server name has changed a few times and we migrated it once or twice - plus my inexperience - something got borked. Here is what the tech guy said:

It seems your mail is being routed via SpamExperts with the destination set to your Cloud server. Can you please confirm that you are using your cloud server to host your mail box for the domain 'nomekennelclub.com'.

I have now corrected the MX record for the domain 'nomekennelclub.com' and the mail should now be routed to your domain 'nomekennelclub.com' under your cloud server. Please retry sending the mail now and let us know if the issue persist.