> First, a bit of admin.  Mailman 2 is still in active use, so we've
> split out a separate list for Mailman 3: mailman-us...@mailman3.org.

>  > So, I got to thinking... Are there any free web user (not admin)
>  > interfaces which integrate with MM3?
>
> Yes.  The HyperKitty archiver, which is part of the Mailman 3 suite[1],
> provides an interface for submitting posts as well as reading them,
> and has a few social media features (liking posts).

Thanks (and to Mark). I was completely unaware of an MM3 list (been
far out of the MM loop for years). Also, since the MM2 list is hosted
on mail.python.org, when I checked the MM3 lists there, I didn't see
the other list. Also, I am a basically 100% email user for these
groups to which I referred and don't have a ton of experience with
MM3, so, though I was aware of Hyperkitty, its label as an "archiver"
gave me no clues as to its added functionality.

I'll check it out.

Skip