I suspect this stems from something inside this local corporation, but I'll ask
the question:

I have a person contacting me to remove her work email from our subscription of our local email list, but her email is not subscribed. Usually when this happens, I have them forward a list message to me and I can discover which email it is being sent to.

Usually the messages sent are from "name of subscriber via"listn...@domain.com. (She gets the digest which I don't so not sure that is different). But when she forwards me one of these digest messages, it is from: "Listname <listname-boun...@domain.com> on behalf of listname-requ...@domain.com <listname-requ...@domain.com>"

And instead of the usual listn...@domain.com unsubscribe,archives,info link at the bottom of the message, it has what is probably an internal security link by the IT system of https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url? <https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fnomekennelclub.com%2fmailman%2flistinfo%2fnome-announce_nomekennelclub.com&c=E,1,FW9RqlL4xDWSEBzC3uy3bkFn3LCkc1Ye0nH7WCcyKABtHwGpQ76BNMjDvFoM6OKrKsvMU7gqPgEpJ01St79i1zH7v79j9xtJnlHTZXHjITCX1a9JvEw,&typo=1>... (with the actual link following - and redirects to our info page). This may not help, but include it to show they have some kind of system within the corporation.

I've asked her to run it by the IT department of her corporation, but thought I would ask here in case there is something I need to do instead. I thought that the "on behalf of listname-requ...@domain.com" was pretty unusual, or something I don't usually see anyway.

thanks, Jim