On 2/3/22 09:24, Christian via Mailman-Users wrote:
Hello Carl Zwanzig. On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 17:12:37 +0000, you wrote:

  From tine to time I get bounce messages (for several recipients,
today 4 of a total of 165) with the folloeing content:

Are those coming from the same recipients? same hosts? (same sender?)
Looking for any commonality between failures.

Today I saw two different mail hosts reporting this error.

But the question is was the poster or the poster's domain the same?

Can you post the headers of the message as sent from the list?