On 2022-02-03 4:47 PM, Christian via Mailman-Users wrote:
Hello Mark Sapiro. On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 14:31:11 -0800, you wrote:
This is the only header in the message that looks suspicious. I
suspect the `?` characters are actually non-ascii characters in an
unencoded header and that's the problem.
Ah, I see - the ? in this part: " den ? [...]  Content analysis details" seems
to replace a curly quote.

I’ll contact the provider whether it is possible to switch off the spam
detection software for our lists.

It sounds like another Mac OSX "smart quotes" problem. The only known "proper" fix is to contact the poster and tell them to reconfigure all their text editing software (and the mailer) to not use "smart quotes", "typographer's quotes", and/or whatever they may be called in that particular OSX version.
:(

Dima