I'm having trouble with a Mailman install which I maintain for a charity
(2.1.39_1 on FreeBSD 12.3-p5)

In diagnosing a DMARC "FAIL" reported in Gmail I notice that some settings
are having absolutely no effect:

  from_is_list
  dmarc_moderation_action
  dmarc_quarantine_moderation_action
  dmarc_none_moderation_action

So in my testing today, at no point have I been able to get Mailman to
"Munge From" or "Wrap Message" in any way.

Other nearby settings work, so I am able to change the config; it's the
correct list etc. I've also tried re-starting. Logs in
/usr/local/mailman/log aren't showing any errors or hints.

As some feedback, an FAQ [*] mentions ALLOW_FROM_IS_LIST; setting this has
no impact, not suprising as the source code doesn't seem to mention this
string anyway. Reading more carefully, I can see this doesn't apply to the
current version; perhaps someone with Wiki access might consider the
manner it's written, whilst technically correct, is a little
backward/confusing, or removing old information.

[*]
https://wiki.list.org/DOC/What%20can%20I%20do%20about%20members%20being%20unsubscribed%20by%20bounces%20of%20Yahoo%20user%27s%20posts%20for%20DMARC%20policy%20reasons%3F

Many thanks

--