Hi,

>From Mailman 2 I am used to various administrative emails having web
links in them for ease of use. For example, when confirming your
subscription to a list I am used to the confirmation email having
both an embedded code for replying back and also a link to the web
interface for confirming by web.

On a new install of mailman3-full on Debian 11 I am not seeing any
web links, only text regarding replying by email, how to change
options by email, etc.

Am I right in thinking that this is intentional, it is not some
simple thing that I missed or forgotten to enable? I'm assuming
because mailman3 can function without any web interface so it was
considered that adding links to Postorious by default would not be
the correct thing to do?

If that is the case, is the correct way to achieve what I want to
add a bunch of custom templates? It seems like it might be a common
desire, so have anyone done this already? I searched around but I've
found it difficult to come up with good search terms for this.

Thanks,
Andy