We have a mm2 installation. A user is regular memeber on two lists:

* A mail goes to both lists.
* That mail is distributed via both lists.
* The mail is delivered twice (to an exchange server), in two SMTP
  sessions, to the same user adress. I get two positive delivery confirmations.
* since the message-id is identical, exchange is performing duplicate message
elimination

Since the mails are in fact NOT identical (different Subject -- each
lists adds their own [foo] and [bar] prefix), I'd very much prefer a
new message-id for the distributed mails.

I'm sure I can hack something up in Postfix, but is there an easy way (tm)?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin

Tel. +49 30 450 570 155