On Fri, May 3, 2024 at 7:54 PM Carl Zwanzig <c...@tuunq.com> wrote:

> On 5/3/2024 4:25 AM, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> > Not to answer your question, but may I suggest you stop learning about
> > Mailman2 and look at Mailman3 instead?
>
> Last I checked, MM3 was just not suitable for a small set of smaller
> lists and to be maintained by less experienced people.

In what aspects was it not suitable? I have never encountered a document
stating that.
Again on the "less experienced people", I don't know about that. There is
great support on the MM3 Mailing List.
MM3 also comes with more features -
https://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/features.html

> Perhaps that's changed, has it?

I am not able to answer that before I get the answer to my question above.

Did you also know that MM2 relies on Python2.7 (Recommended) which was
already EoLed?

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,