I have a backup of an older mailman 2 system that is no longer
bootable.  In order to recover the mailing lists I am looking to get
something like the output to list_members -f and the .cfg files if
possible.  I have access to systems with python 2.7.18 and python 2.6.6
installed.

I tried running list_members and got the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./list_members", line 73, in <module>
    import paths
  File "/oldroot/usr/lib/mailman/bin/paths.py", line 56, in <module>
    import japanese
ImportError: No module named japanese

I tried searching for a japanese module but the output I get is in
Japanese, so I can't read it. I'm not sure if resolving this module
would allow the list_members script to run.  I would appreciate any
suggestions on how to proceed with this.

Thank You,

Nataraj