cPanel 110.0.24 (yeah, I know)
Mailman 2.1.39-1.cp108~el7
Exim 4.96.2-2.cp108~el7

After:
AlmaLinux v8.9.0 STANDARD kvm
cPanel 120.0.5
Mailman 2.1.39-1.cp108~el8
Exim 4.97.1-1.cp118~el8

The only thing I see in the cPanel changelogs since v110 doesn't look
relevant:

   - export_lists
   <https://api.docs.cpanel.net/openapi/cpanel/operation/export_lists/> -
   This function exports a cPanel account’s Mailman mailing lists into a CSV
   file. This file is located in the /mail/exported_lists directory,
   relative to the cPanel account’s home directory.

I sent the post from my Yahoo account with no cc's and it was received by
my Gmail account, albeit in spam. My Yahoo account bounced the incoming
post from the list as did Comcast. The list owner (me) got bounce notices
from Mailman for both.

Gmail's from field for the incoming post says:
Russell Clemings <rclemxxxi...@yahoo.com> via list.domain
-- i.e. 'I can find "via" and a website name next to the sender's name" on
the link you sent.

This is a test list. If nothing else from this strikes you as worth digging
into some more, I'll just wait until we have some on a real list and see if
anything looks different there.