On 22 Nov 2013, at 21:34, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote (with possible deletions):
On 22 Nov 2013, at 19:27, Torsten Grust wrote:

I am a user of Things 2 (http://culturedcode.com) and have built
commands to create a Things todo item based on the current MailMate message
(right along the lines of Benny's OmniFocus and Reminders commands).

That's just fantastic. I'm sure many users are going to thank you. Is this something you would allow me to include in MailMate by default?

Go ahead.  I have placed an updated version in my Dropbox:

        https://www.dropbox.com/s/yr52q32ee4ae2bc/Things.mmBundle.zip?dl=1

This version

1. makes sure that Things is indeed activated before the todo item is created,

2. does not add tags that start with `\` or `$` (like `\Seen`, `$Forwarded`) as these are hardly useful in tagging todos.

All the best,
  --Torsten