Folks,
I'm very new to MailMate and not a programmer, plus while I thought I sent this to the list before, I've seen it come through, so trying again. I'd like to replicate some of the workflow that I had in Apple Mail. One in particular is the ability to create an event directly from an email. I understand that auto-identification of dates in email messages may not be possible yet in mailmate, but if I select an email, has anyone created a script to create an ical event that would be opened by the default calendar app (mine is BusyCal)?

Thanks!
Rob