On 7 Apr 2014, at 14:41, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 6 Apr 2014, at 21:26, Brad Knowles wrote:

It will be interesting to see how Benny balances these requirements. ;-)

I certainly appreciate the various “use cases” described in this thread. I'll keep them in mind when revisiting this issue (which I regularly do in the hope of some kind of eureka moment).

A somehow related requirement: *Disable Markdown for cited text.* Most useful would be to have this option offered, when MailMate detects Markdown in cited text and offers now to disable markdown at all. Here I would appreciated this as an alternative.

Kind regards, Ingo

--
Ingo Lantschner