On 29 Apr 2014, at 9:28, Karl Erik Jessen wrote:

I do not have the skills to dissect and debug Omnifocus bundle, so I hope and would be thankful if someone have the time and skills to do it

Brett Terpstra provided a fix [on this list](https://www.mail-archive.com/mailmate%40lists.freron.com/msg02420.html), but I haven't included his changes with MailMate yet. Since the existing fix (which is unnecessarily complicated) doesn't seem to work at all (at least not for you) then I'll make it a higher priority to use the fix from Brett.