Everything works now with r4213

/Karl Erik Jessen
Farum
Denmark

On 2 May 2014, at 10:52, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 2 May 2014, at 9:45, Karl Erik Jessen wrote:

r4210 didn't change anything compared to r4206

Both leaves an empty quickentry dialog (screen dump attached), where buttons can be pressed, but nothing happens

Ok, it was also a bad way to fix it. Last attempt to fix this is available now (r4213). The script now detects if OmniFocus is already running. If not then I don't call the AppleScript command which appears to be triggering a bug(?) in OmniFocus 2.

(Technical rant: I also had to change the script from plain text to a compiled AppleScript since apparently using `osascript` to compile triggers any target applications to be launched before executing the script — making the use of `'is running'` pointless. Sigh... At least this is also faster.)