On 16 Feb 2015, at 18:04, Allie Martin wrote:

- Now that we have a 'correspondent' column, shouldn't the 'From' column always be made removable? ATM, I can disable the 'From' column only in the 'Sent' smart folder.

Max answered that one.

That's just horrible. I guess they try to match the frightingly buggy Yahoo IMAP server.

Is there a way to get around this, i.e., using a different header that isn't prone to being mangled? Or using a header over-ride in case there isn't a match with one header. I see an X-Original-From header in these messages. I don't know if it's a standard optional header or one created by the YahooGroups listserv.

Yes, the `X-Original-From` header could be a solution. Currently you cannot apply Identity/Correspondent to this header though. I can change that, but the Correspondent column does not use the header either. You can change that yourself, but it might be a bit tricky. Let me fix `X-Original-From` first.