On 16 Feb 2015, at 21:06, Allie Martin wrote:

I don't know what's happening but the quoting only selected text behaviour is strange. I've seen this before but not often and I'm not sure what triggers it. Maybe you're already aware of it.

It happens when there's Markdown elements within the text somewhere. If there's only plain text, then the quoting is fine.

Additionally, quoted text is being quite severely wrapped, i.e., at about 40 or so characters.

OK. Formatting looks strange in the editor, but comes out fine on the other end. :) I should keep my eyes on the preview pane below. :)

—
Curtis acm