Hi Benny,

I'm seeing a regression that relates to submailbox naming. I have noticed
it with r5060 the first time.

I use a `Tags` mailbox that contains submailboxes for each unique tag value:

![](cid:3DA2579C-D2A0-4B44-8AE2-81214D12A86E@gmail.com "ScreenCapture at Thu Feb 19 12:34:40 CET 2015.png")

Starting with r5060, I noticed that (multiple, actually) submailboxes with an
empty tag value show up:

![](cid:F8E57B65-FB43-4742-A0CB-68462F4A25A0@gmail.com "ScreenCapture at Thu Feb 19 12:35:26 CET 2015.png")

These submailboxes contain messages that I have tagged since r5060 came out. Messages that have been tagged earlier reside and remain in their expected
submailboxes.

I have checked the list of tags in MailMate's Tags preference pane: no
bogus or empty tags are listed there. Anything I can do/help to debug this?

Cheers,
  --Torsten