On 27 Apr 2015, at 22:30, Ben Klebe wrote:

While we're discussing OmniFocus, is it possible to get a discrete keyboard shortcut from the Evernote ones? Should I pull request the git repo with suggested changes?

It's currently not very easy to change shortcuts, because there is no GUI to do so. You can make a local copy of the bundle as described in my other message to this thread, but the best solution is to make a so-called delta-bundle (this is what the GUI should take care of). There is an OmniFocus example here: http://lists.freron.com/mailmate/2015-March/004095.html